Did you know, you don’t have to wait on the phone to speak to your GP surgery?
Just like online banking, you can look at you GP records on a computer, a tablet or a smartphone.
Dryland Surgery offers patients the opportunity to register for online access.
You can choose to:
• Book and cancel appointments with your doctor or nurse online when it suits you.
• Order repeat prescriptions online. Some patients find that this saves them money and time as they don’t need to make special trips into the surgery just to order medication.
• You are able to view your summary care records when ever you wish.
• Online services are free to use and are another way of contacting the surgery. However you can still ring or come into the surgery in person like you do now.
How do I sign up for this service?
You will need to request the log in information over the counter at reception.
- The receptionist will need to check you are who you say you are. They will request to see a photo ID and proof of address, for example, a passport or driving license and a bank statement or council tax statement.
- You will then be given a letter with your unique username and password. On the letter will be all the information about the website and where you log in to start using the service.